A user filling out an application on the website http://2299.com.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site) agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”, Acceptance (acceptance) ) offers of Consent of sending an application from the Site or with the help of the Operator.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his data with the following conditions:
- This Consent is given to the processing of personal data by automation tools or without their use.
- Consent applies to the following data: last name, first name, middle name, phone number, email, address.
- Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with feedback by the Operator: a response to an application, conclusion and fulfillment of obligations under contracts, customer support, information about services, conducting surveys and marketing research.
- The User gives the Operator the right to carry out such actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
- Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Processing of personal data can be completed when the User contacts the mail: email@example.com
- The User confirms that he gives consent in his own will, in his interests and acts freely.
- This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data by the User, specified in paragraph 5 of the Agreement.